Saturday, September 02, 2006

Together



My uncle's house is a favourite photography spot for me, due to the fact that he has the most lovely orchids I have ever seen. A not-so-ideal weather and slight wind made shooting quite difficult. Not to mention the fact that the macro feature in my lens is only available between the 200mm and 300mm range. That means any slight shake of the hands would result in a blurred photo.

This is not one of my better efforts, which means I'll be practising more flower shots soon. In the meantime, this will just have to do. :)

7 comments:

SuperSteve said...

As I perused random blogs, I stumbled upon yours... beautiful! I will link to you from mine!

http://stevewalker.blogspot.com

I wish I were as talented creatively as you.

Cheers!

Picasso said...

Very interesting. I might just uswell link you.

Anonymous said...

More than beautiful!

G said...

supersteve, thanks for the nice write-up.

picasso, you've got quite a cool site.

thanks bart.

cheers all!

Anonymous said...

wow, orchids are one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

The lighting is amazing so vibrant the color, yet it's almost see-through.

Waqas Khattak said...

Good Work man!!
I got some nice ideas from ur work, i'll try to shot alike fotos. i dont have the specified lens though :(

Labels

Search the web

Custom Search

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux Listed on BlogShares

website tracker

Donations

Feeling generous? Make a donation to 'Life In Still Mode' to help continue the daily posting of photographs for your viewing pleasure. No obligations. :)

Copyright (C) All Rights Reserved

All content on this website are under full copyright and may not be used for any other purpose unless with explicit permission from the owner / photographer / content manager.