
Fresh fruits neatly arranged and awaiting customers. This photo was captured in Petaling Street (also known as Chinatown) which is a popular pedestrian mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Other than imitation goods, Petaling Street has lots of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers on sale.



11 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I'll be back to read more soon.
~Sandy G.
this is a yummy pic. Good color.
Being OCD I wish whoever arranged the fruit would have went that extra mile to make sure the stickers all matched up.
;)
LOL on the OCD. I'm that way, too.
I love your pics. I stumbled on your blog after hitting the "Next Blog" link in blogger. What a very nice surprise. I bookmarked it to come back to every day. Beautiful photography of such interesting objects. There can be such beauty and intrigue in the otherwise mundane.
hi a nice blog....
keep up ur good work.. i would like to know about you... i love the pics... wow dats wat i can say... :-)
all the best!!
nice angle you've chosen.
Just wondering, did the foreign workers manning the stall ask you to get lost while you take the pictures? =P
What foreign workers? :P
i luv the pictures. :)
Isn't most of the stalls in Petaling Street manned by foreign workers nowadays?
I didn't quite notice.
Hi, I like to take pictures of food too. Mainly because it is the only thing that will not move!!!
Post a Comment