Friday, March 24, 2006

Bowling Alley



Before I arrived at the 1Utama bowling alley, I stopped by the centre of 1Utama's new wing to take a single photo of the oval shaped concourse.

As I was making some minor adjustments to my camera's settings, I noticed a security officer gesturing towards me. The security officer was very polite and explained that the management of 1Utama did not allow visitors to take photos within the shopping complex. He said that rival business-owners might want to steal ideas from the shops in 1Utama. But he did allow me a couple of shots of the oval concourse.

But think about it ... If I were trying to spy on 1Utama shops, I wouldn't be stupid enough to lug around an EOS350D complete with a huge battery-grip and strap with the word Canon showing in large white lettering. Let's not forget my camera bag slung over my shoulder. That's pretty conspicuous too.

Besides, I think the interior designs of 1U's shops are boring and lack creativity. I've seen 1st year students from interior design colleges draw up way better interiors than what 1U tenants have.

3 comments:

LeggNet said...

Great perspective. As they say in the bowling business: "Good luck and high scoring!"

Rich
www.leggnet.com

G said...

lovelands: actually you misunderstood. i was ranting about the shopping area, not the bowling alley. the bowling alley is great! :)

G said...

xsrocks: heheh, that's fine with me as long as they're polite. And so far the security officers I've bumped into were VERY polite. :)

Labels

Archive

Search the web

Custom Search

Followers

Blog Directory by Blog Flux Listed on BlogShares

website tracker

Donations

Feeling generous? Make a donation to 'Life In Still Mode' to help continue the daily posting of photographs for your viewing pleasure. No obligations. :)

Copyright (C) All Rights Reserved

All content on this website are under full copyright and may not be used for any other purpose unless with explicit permission from the owner / photographer / content manager.